For young babies, always start with serving size half of his usual milk serving size, and prepare to a thin liquid. Increase serving size and to a thicker texture gradually.
Guideline for instant meal (80ml serving size):
Use 20g (approx 4 scoops) of Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with 80ml hot water. Stir the mixture while adding hot water.
Powder scoops and hot water can be varied for desire texture and serving size.
Guideline for preparation over low fire (80ml serving size):
Use 20g of Si Sen Brown Rice Powder and mix with 100ml drinking water. Bring the mixture over low fire. Stir while simmer the mixture, and until desire thickness.
Powder scoops and water can be varied for desire texture and serving size.
Tip to share
For milk mix, Si Sen Brown Rice Powder is to be mixed with water first, prepared to the required thickness before stirring the milk powder or thin with milk (breast milk or formula). Do not replace the mixing water with milk. Milk should be added last.
- Banana ‘Cado Brown Rice Mash'
- Baby’s Quick & Easy Rice & Fruit Pudding
- Fruity Puree with Moon Rabbit Si Sen Brown Rice Powder
- Tasty veggie paste
- Weaning Chicken mix
- Avocado paste
- 1/2 cup Moon Rabbit brown rice powder
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 mashed avocado
- 2 tablespoons of applesauce
Mix and mash all ingredients together and serve slightly warmed.
- 1 cup Moon Rabbit brown rice powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup dried fruit such as figs, raisins, dates, apricots
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1-2 tbs brown sugar or maple syrup 1 tbs butter
- 1 ripe banana, roughly chopped
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Bring ingredients to a gentle simmer and continue to simmer, on low for about 1/2 hour or until the milk has absorbed.
- 1 Pear (Peeled and sliced)
- 1 Peach (Peeled and sliced)
- 20g of Si Sen Brown Rice Powder
- Milk (optional)
- Steam the pear and peach (about 8 minutes) until soft.
- Prepare the brown rice mixture into a smooth texture; add milk as optional.
- Mesh the fruits into a puree and stir into the brown rice mixture.
- Serve immediately.
For initial weaning, fruits are to be served soft and meshed. Progress to soft and finely chopped fuits when the babies are older (8 months and above). Always watch very carefully for any gagging.
Fruits for beginning eaters: avocado, peach, pear
Fruits for 6 months old and onwards: avocado, banana, peach, pear, apple, grape, papaya, mango
Fruits for 8 months old and onwards: avocado, banana, peach, pear, plum, prune, apricot, apple, grape, papaya
- Mixed vegetables (Carrot, Califlower, Spinach)
- 20g of Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Ikan Bilis
- Wash and chop mixed vegetables. Prepare the vegetable stock by simmer in water for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables have become tender.
- In a separate saucepan, scoop some vegetable stock and mix with Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Ikan Bilis. Stir until required texture.
- Blend the cooked vegetable, stir in the preparation and serve.
* Any excess stock can be frozen in an ice cube tray. When frozen, you may remove the cube and sealed in a bag for later use.
- Skinless, deboned chicken breast meat
- 1 carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- 20g of Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Yang Shen
- Wash and prepare the chicken breast meat.
- Wash and prepare the carrot and the sweet potato.
- Put the chicken meat, carrot and sweet potato in a small pot, covered with boiling water for about 30 minutes until the ingredients are cooked thoroughly and tender.
- Remove the ingredients and blend. For older baby, you may slice the chicken into thin pieces.
- Prepare Si Sen Brown Rice Mixture according to instructions, mix and serve.